Establishing Conversion Rates by Channel
Conversion rates may vary widely depending on a number of factors including (but not limited to) industry, product or service, target market and channel.
To get you started, we've found a few helpful articles that identify benchmark conversion rates for a variety of industries and channels:
- B2B Conversion Rates by Digital Marketing Channel: http://www.industrialmarketer.com/b2b-conversion-rates-by-digital-marketing-channel/
- E-Commerce Conversion Rates: http://www.smartinsights.com/ecommerce/ecommerce-analytics/ecommerce-conversion-rates/
- B2B Pipeline Conversion Rates: https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2014/11/b2b-sales-benchmark-research-finds-some-pipeline-surprises-infographic-gp.html
- Landing Page Conversion Rates: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/landing-page-conversion-rate-data
- Average Conversion Rates by Channel: https://www.designforfounders.com/average-conversion-rate/
- Conversion Rates for Most Popular Marketing Channels: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/244225#
- Cold Calling Conversion Rates: http://blog.close.io/cold-calling-conversion-funnel-analytics
- Av. Website Conversion Rate by Industry: https://www.invespcro.com/blog/the-average-website-conversion-rate-by-industry/
B2B Lead Conversion Rates: https://www.propelgrowth.com/resource-center/marketing-resources/b2b-lead-conversion-rates/
Benchmarks for CTRs, CPIs, CPAs, and Conversion Rates for Facebook Ads: https://hackernoon.com/are-the-metrics-were-seeing-acceptable-91f6f4a18326
If you find any information that should be added to this list, please contact us through the Help widget in the bottom right-hand corner.